Saturday, October 24, 2009

A couple cute stories

Selah

The other day I was telling Selah that she was really beautiful. I told her, "Selah, I think God is making you more beautiful and beautiful each day." She smiled her little shy smile and I continued, "I think that the most important thing though is for God to make you more beautiful on the inside, with gentleness, and kindness. That's what I mean about God making you beautiful on the inside" Selah interrupts me and says, "Yes but not on the backside"

Seth

I am trying to trick Seth around the kitchen table by asking him, "Seth how many monkeys did Moses take in the ark." He looks at me with a quizzical look on his face. "What do you mean Mami? Do you mean to say Noah?" "Ahh, Seth I was trying to trick you, but you are a smarty pants :)"