Friday, August 13, 2010

silly goose sydney


Sydney is my sweet, silly, and sometimes obstinate girl (takes after her Papi).

I sometimes call her "Mary, Mary Quite Contrary," when she is being particular.
There are times when Sydney is playing dress up and she calls herself "Mary, Mary."

Just for the record and to remember a story to tell when she brings friends around I would like to immortalize her first poem here on this little blog sphere. Sydney found this her first poem quite amusing, and she cracked herself up repeating it about a dozen times.

Mary, Mary quite contrary
how does your garden grow?
with poopie and mustard
poopie and mustard
poopie and mustard
The End
I know this is improper and gross and all, but hearing her crack up about this made me have to hide my smile while getting after her.