Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inspired Finds from Inspiring Women

I am excited to be a contributor for a blog belonging to the Uptown Women's Center.

Here is the info I sent to them. My bio and the topic I will be blogging on...

My name is Rebeca Carpenter. I am married to Tim and we have three
children and one on the way. I like to volunteer my time at
different non-profit organizations and community services. I also
enjoy photography and design. One of my favorite things to do is to
follow blogs and find inspiration from the things I see and read.
Therefore I am excited to contribute to this blog the many treasures I
come across on the blog-o-sphere (I think I just made up that word).
If you are looking for a little inspiration, creativity, and
pretty-pick-me-ups then I hope you will come see what I find.

INSPIRED FINDS FROM INSPIRING WOMEN will highlight nifty new products or services provided by women entrepreneurs. Here you will find products ranging
from nature based care products, jewelery, baby items, gifts ideas and
much more. The cool thing is that all these treasures are not only created
by women who are making stuff to sell, but women who are making a difference in the world. Women with passion and vision. Women who will encourage us to be all we can be and live out the life we were meant to live.

So if you have any ideas of women, products, or services I can highlight please send me a message. I will be working on my first posting coming up.