Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspiring Titles :)

I previously mentioned blogging about Inspired Finds found. Here in my blog the translation for my postings are more like "Rebeca's Wish List" or you could call it "Hint, hint, Tim ;)"

A more Biblical approach I could take on my posting would come from the passage

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds" Hebrews 10:24.

Let me explain how this fits in... So see as I write my wish list on this hear blog I am spurring my husband and other loving people to consider how they may show their love by giving some of these great gifts to their loved ones. I am encouraging deeds of love.

So you can take your pick on Titles for my upcoming Blog Posts...
Inspired finds from Inspiring Women/Rebeca's Wish List/Hint, hint Tim/The Hebrews 10:24 Blog

Hope you are feeling inspired today