Monday, May 26, 2008

How time flies

I was playing with my camera trying to figure out the different settings and not really thinking much about what I was photographing. I went back to start deleting the pictures and I thought well this is a pretty cool shot of Selah's old little shoe.
I recently went to get Selah some new shoes for the summer because I noticed these shoes were a little tight on her. My little girl is growing up. Selah will soon be two.
Sunrise, Sunset, Sunrise, Sunset.
Where have those little feet gone.
Selah wore these little shoes to different places and events, things that are just memories now.

I pray that as Selah continues to grow and wear out her shoes that she will also grow in the Lord and walk in His paths.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4