Thursday, May 15, 2008

One of the best mom websites owned by one of the best moms



I came across this website by coincidence while looking at a magazine while at my obgyn visit when I was pregnant with Sydney. It is owned by a Christian lady by the name of Heather Ledeboer.
Since then I signed up to receive their blog. Recently Heather lost a baby when she was just 3 weeks short of giving birth. Her blogs have been very sad but at the same time rich in sharing how God is bringing her through this. Her faith in God is very evident during this very hard time in her life. I love how real she is in her blog. Although this is one of the worst things that could ever happen to a mother God is already bringing something good through it.
I am sure her blog goes out to women who may not be Christians, and through this situation she has shared God's word in the most beautiful way.