Saturday, June 28, 2008

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Seth received this book from Cathy and I'll explain why it is very Seth appropritate by sharing one of our recent conversations.

Seth: Mami, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Mami: I want to be your mami.
Seth: No, I mean do you want to be something like an astronaut, or a farmer, or something like that?
Mami: Well, I guess I want to be a gardener or a photographer maybe. Why, what do you want to be when you grow up? (As if I have to ask, b/c he's been telling me since two or something :)
Seth: I want to be a farmer when I grow up so I can take care of the animals. Mami maybe you can come live with me at my farm
Mami: Yeah, and maybe I can be a gardener at your farm and grow vegetable and things
Seth: Yes, and I can feed the animals.