Thursday, February 17, 2011

How sweet it is to be loved by you


This kid is little firecracker Sydney. She brings so much joy and laughter to our lives. Though she has been pulling my hair out for about three years I will would not trade my thumb sucker, hair pulling girl for anything. I like the way she is so much herself, but also how much she is Seth and Selah. It is amazing to see how each person in our family influences each other. It is amazing to see how even we as parents pick up little things from our kids.

She is also photogenic and natural in front of the camera. (Sethsito usually puts on a fake smile and Selah usually cocks her head and looks off into space instead of the camera.)

There are times I can't believe how stubborn my sweet little girl can be. But then she'll just spread out her arms for a hug and kiss me and make me forget the difficulties of trying to be a good parent and failing 7/10 times.

I love loving you Sydney Elizabeth Carpenter and how sweet it is to be loved by you.