Saturday, January 17, 2009

March For Life

I just had to borrow this sign for a picture

part of the crowd
It was on the 8th floor of this building where Roe v Wade came to pass

my artsy picture

Lord have mercy on our nation

Yeay for Texans for Life

En Espanol "Abortion kills children"

Some of the DPC gang (my favorite people)

DPC shirts for the March

There were lots of us

View of the DPC from the March

Open House

a sign

You can't start them too young

Worship before the March

singing?

worship time by CFNI

We did it. Our first March For Life. Would I do it again? Definitely! It was amazing to join our brothers and sisters standing together for a cause worth fighting for. Was God in our midst? He was honored and worshiped. I was blessed by the prayers and the songs lifting the name of Jesus. May God have mercy on us and on our children.