Saturday, October 25, 2008

I have an idea


When the presidential candidates were asked something like "With the economic crisis what funding do you think you might cut?"

I was jumping with my hand up "Ask me! Ask me! I have an idea! How bout Planned Parenthood!"

I received this message from American Life League and would like everyone to send this message to their Attorney General.

Just follow the link. It is so easy.

Planned Parenthood Banks on Fraud!!!

American Life League exposes Planned Parenthood's fraud in California and reminds Americans why Planned Parenthood should not receive ANY tax money, especially in the midst of a current financial crisis. In response to this fraud, American Life League is calling on all pro-lifers to go to www.stopp.org/fraud to send a message to the Attorneys General in their own states asking for an investigation into Planned Parenthood.

http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm